The Certex Model 1600 Secure Money Order Dispenser
Create money orders, cashier’s checks, gift certificates, rebate checks, licenses, tickets and all types of coupons — secured, imprinted and dispensed.
Certex Model 1600 Check Dispenser Features:
- High-impact Lexan polycarbonate construction
- Keylock with sensor and back-up to detect if door has been opened
- Optical sensor to verify serial number
- Solenoid activated forms retaining pin
- Security mounting bracket or cable
- Available in kiosk version (model 1650)
9-wire dot matrix, friction feed with optical form location sensing. Will print text and graphics. Ribbon life is approximately 6000 forms. Optimum print speed is 5 seconds per form. The unit is designed to connect to a credit card terminal, point of sale terminal, computer, or network.
Support a continuous (end-to-end) form: 8” x 3 7/16” single ply, 700 forms; includes perforated receipt. View or print a PDF of our customized check format brochure
Height 11.0” (28.00 cm); Width 6.5” (16.50 cm); Depth 11.5” (29.25 cm); Weight 7.5 lbs. (3.4 kg)
1.0 Amp, 100-240 VAC (50 or 60 Hz)
FCC Class A, UL, McDonalds Overvoltage and Line Drop, ESD to 20KV
RS232 Serial, 300—9600 Baud, USB 2.0, Ethernet
On a counter or shelf top, bracketed over the edge, or under a counter using a mounting cradle.