Certex Model 1600
The Certex Model 1600 Secure Money Order Dispenser
The Certex Model 1600 secure money order dispenser is the ultimate in
security, speed and space efficiency, with more than 90,000
installations. Create money orders, cashier's checks, gift certificates,
rebate checks, licenses, tickets and all types of coupons - secured,
imprinted and dispensed.
Certex Model 1600 Check Dispenser Features:
- High-impact Lexan polycarbonate construction
- Keylock with sensor and back-up to detect if door has been opened
- Optical sensor to verify serial number
- Solenoid activated forms retaining pin
- Security mounting bracket or cable
- Also available in a kiosk version (model 1650)
9-wire dot matrix, friction feed with optical form location sensing. Will print text and graphics. Ribbon life is approximately 6000 forms. Optimum print speed is 5 seconds per form. The unit is designed to connect to a credit card terminal, point of sale terminal, computer, or network.
Height 11.0” (28.00 cm); Width 6.5” (16.50 cm); Depth 11.5” (29.25 cm); Weight 7.5 lbs. (3.4 kg)
1.0 Amp, 100-240 VAC (50 or 60 Hz)
FCC Class A, UL, McDonalds Overvoltage and Line Drop, ESD to 20KV
RS232 Serial, 300—9600 Baud, USB 2.0, Ethernet
On a counter or shelf top, bracketed over the edge, or under a counter using a mounting cradle.